Sunday, June 24, 2012

YOGIO

All in all this was an amazing trip.  I can't express in this blog everything we experienced, but all I can say is I can't wait to go back!  It was well planned, researched, and we were blessed with an awesome tour guide.  Most importantly we had an amazing group of students and professor who made this trip especially special.  We covered a lot of area and saw pretty much all the sites we wanted to see.  I learned a lot on this trip and would recommend it to everyone of all religions.  Additionally, it was important to my Christian faith to see the sites mentioned in The Bible and to think I was walking in the land Jesus walked.  I hope my readers enjoy my posts!
Side note: YOGIO = a term we coined, which means You Only Go To Israel Once!  It was our saying throughout the trip!









No comments:

Post a Comment